Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW!

Holy moly did we get some snow! While I don't totally understand what the big deal is, I did enoy my time snowed-in with my mom and dad for two whole days! We ventured out into the blizzard for a brief few minutes...just enough for some photos. I didn't know what to think of it all! Then, we (well, mostly mom and dad while I napped) spent most of the day baking Christmas cookies.
Here's a few quick pics from our weekend:)



This was our deck...Dad shoveled a path for us to walk through!

I LOVED watching daddy shovel the snow out the window while I was in the warm house. I kept banging on the glass and squaking all kinds of noises at him! 


"Look at all that snow outside mom!"


This is dad walking through our yard trying to get to the back of the house to shovel the deck...it was quite a trek! 

We hope everyone had a safe, snowy weekend! Hopefully everyone is plowed out! Stay warm this week!
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment