Sunday, March 11, 2012

Come out, come out where ever you are!!!

Happy Sunday! We've had a pretty busy, and at the same time, uneventful week around the Dummer household! Busy with mom getting sub plans and her classroom ready for rest of the school year, swim lessons, meetings, etc... The uneventful part is that my sister has decided she's awfully warm and cozy in mommy's belly and just doesn't want to come out yet! Talk about the longest week of waiting...E...V...E...R! They shouldn't have expected her to be 8 days early like I was, but it's hard not to get antsy- it's REALLY hard to imagine that if she gets super stubborn, she could technically not arrive for nearly 2 more weeks! We're not even thinking like that- just 1 day at a time. Friday was mom's official last day of teaching for the school year, so hopefully that will help with the daily exhaustion a little bit and make the wait a little more bearable.

We've been trying to get in as much quality time together as we can before my whole world changes and it's not just about me anymore...

I love reading books and singing songs with mom and dad at bedtime!


 


Mixin' up some coffee for mom and dad

 
Yep, I also serve Sophie my delicious concoctions!  


This IS the last belly shot that will be taken... officially 40 weeks pregnant!
It's time to come out and meet the world little girl! 


Sorry, but it's a short and sweet blog this week...
Hopefully the next time you hear from us, we'll have baby news to share (wait...I think I said that last week didn't I?!?! I really MEAN it this time!)

Love,
Danika, Daren, Jamie, and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment