Sunday, January 24, 2010

1 Month To Go!

Mom's favorite, Dessert First cupcakes at the baby shower!Grandma Chris and Collin doing a puzzle together during their visit to mom's classroom.
It's been a busy two weeks at the Dummer household! A baby shower, parent-teacher conferences for mom, visitors, and visiting...Whew! Last saturday moms friends threw her (and me!) a baby shower and we got lots of nice things. I'm most excited for mom and dad to read all the new books the girls got for me! Then, mom's mom (Grandma Chris) brought cousin Collin to her classroom to visit her and the kindergarteners. They had lots of fun and the kindergarteners enjoyed it too! On Wednesday and Thursday mom has the last parent-teacher conferences for the year and by Thursday evening after 24 conferences she was exhausted and could hardly talk! (I didn't help much when I kept sticking my feet in her ribs when she was trying to talk to parents!)
This weekend we had lots of fun visiting Aunt Lisa, Uncle Ben, and cousins Connor and Madeline in Ames, Iowa. We wish they lived closer to us! I can't wait to meet them when I make my arrival within the next month!Connor enjoying his special treat!
Daren, Connor and Madeline just hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment