Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friends, Family and FuN:)

Hello again! It's been a few weeks, so I'm making up for lost time this week with lots of pictures!

I'm pretty much a human garbage disposal these days! My latest and greatest discover that I LOVE are 'jammy sammy's', which are just kind of like breakfast bars. I completely devour them and although they are awfully messy and mom is right behind me with a broom, they are totally worth it:)

We celebrated St. Pattie's Day this week!
Dad always wears his green Pioneer shirts so it wasn't anything special for him, but mom and I pulled out our green clothes to wear for school and daycare! 

I still LOVE my bath time and mom and dad had a little fun making my hair a mohawk during this particular splash fest:)

On Friday night we had a WAY over due playdate with mom and dad's friends Bri and Adam, and Kari and Trent. My oh my how our get togethers have changed in the last few years! We went from no kids, to 1, to 5 in a hurry between our 3 families! It was so good to get together and play with my friends. Hopefully we get to do it LOTS more this summer when mom and Bri and Kari are off of school!
A shot of the whole crew (Can you believe we are actually ALL looking?!?!) 
L to R:
Avaya(2) & Graeden(1), Molly(3) & Max(1), ME (1)

Graeden is just 1 month younger than me so we had fun playing and scootin' around together...Our favorite thing to do was climb up the stairs! Of course, those darn parents of ours had to take our fun away after about the 5th time of going up! I suppose it would help if we could have went down on our own! 

The whole crew playing with my toys! 
Thanks so much Zwiefelhofer's and Davis' for coming over and playing with me!

On Saturday morning, We headed to Warrens, WI for my cousin Connor's bday party! His birthday is March 17th, so St. Patrick's Day is always our theme and pull out our best green for the occasion! We stayed in a cabin with ALL my Dummer family and even went to the waterpark. For as much as I love my bathtime, I decided the waterpark wasn't for me! I think it had a LOT to do with my lack of sleep! The first slide we tried to go down was worse than expected and I got a face full of water, which probably also contributed to my dislike for the waterpark...I start 6 weeks of swim lessons in another week, so let's home I get used to it, otherwise that could be quite an adventure for mom each week!
Anyway, I did enjoy the party festivities and getting to play with my cousins Connor, Chloe, and Madeline.

The first 4 generation picture of me, daddy, grandpa, and great-grandma Dummer 

Playing with Madeline's new doll...I LOVE to play with her! I think we are going to be good buddies;) 

Enjoying some Grandma Dummer time reading a story 

Snugglin' and having a snack with Great-Grandma Spielman:) 

I had a GREAT time! Thank you SO much Auntie Lisa and Uncle Ben for a fun weekend:)


This week NO daycare and NO school for mom! Yay for Spring Break! Looking forward to relaxing, shopping, and playing:)
Have a great week everyone!
Love, Da nika

No comments:

Post a Comment