Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter:)

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Here are a few highlights from my Easter festivities...

Saturday was my cousin Madeline's 2nd birthday party so we ate pizza and cupcakes, had an easter egg hunt, and she opened presents. I LOVE hanging out with other kids, especially my cousins...

Playing catch with a balloon with cousin Connor 

Hunting for Easter Eggs! I don't know who was more excited, Daddy or us kids! 

Let's GO! I see one! 

Dad helped me get the biggest one out of the tree! 

Opening our Easter eggs...some were worth candy and some were worth money! I got lots of money for my piggy bank, and I even gave some back to grandma Dummer to help buy a flock of baby chicks:) SO exciting! 

All dressed up in my Easter Sunday Best:)
(Look how grown up I look! How did that happen so fast?!?!)

With my Dummer/Percy cousins after church
Chloe, Madeline, Connor, and ME 

Me and Madeline just hangin' out:)

2 of my cousins on moms side of the family were also able to join in the Easter fun at the Dummer farm for dinner, then back to my house for a mini Easter egg hunt! We tried to get a nice picture
Collin, ME, Cameron 

Auntie Heidi and me snugglin' on the couch...this was the closest I came to a nap! I didn't want to miss anything! As a mom of 3 boys, Auntie Heidi was enjoying her girl time with her favorite (and only) niece:)



In all the craziness that was Easter food, I discovered a few new foods that I liked...
Pickles in particular! I would take a few little bites, and then put the whole thing in my mouth! 

"Here dad...you try it too!"

I LOVE playing with my bus these days too! I can sit and play quite contently with it...I open the door and put the people in and close the door. Then I open it again, take the people out, and close the door behind them. It's so much fun to explore and discover how to play with my toys. 

We hope everyone had a great Easter...I know I did! Surrounded by lots of family and a whole lot of love:) What's better?!?!
Have a great week!
Love, Danika (And mom, dad, & Sophie too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment