Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lovin' The Great Outdoors!

The weather has FINALLY started to cooperate a little bit with Springtime and I've had lots of opportunities these last 2 weeks to play outside...and no surprise, I love it!
Last weekend I spent some time helping dad, grandpa, and Auntie Lori at the farm. Dad wanted to try out a 4-wheeler ride and we weren't sure if I'd like it, but it was awesome! I got SO mad at mom when she tried to take me off!

Hangin' out with dad in the barn

I've also been dad's little helper around our house. He has been busy adding new bark around the house, so while he was doing that, I was running all over the place in the yard! 


I love my freedom!  

I have many words in my vocabulary (uh-oh, annie, daddy, Amy, Allie, kitty, more, eat) but my favorite word by far, is DOGGY! Amy has a dog at daycare, granny and grandma and grandpa Dummer have both have a doggie, and we have a doggie at home, so I'm obsessed with doggies:) 



"ooooooooooooooooo" 

Lovin the swing at the farm:)  


I've also discovered this week that I LOVE popcorn! Mom and dad had a movie date and brought home their leftover popcorn, and once they gave me a few pieces, It was love at first bite! They had to pry the bag away from me! 


Well, I'm off today to Auntie Lori and Uncle Mike's house to play and have a sleepover, then mom and dad are taking me to the zoo tomorrow! Should be fun-I love animals!
 I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day:)
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment