Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vacations!

This will be short and sweet tonight because mom and dad have unpacking and laundry to do, as well as report cards for mom... That time of year!
In the last week, I've spent quite a bit of time away from home. We went to Auntie Lori and Uncle Mike's last weekend, then Friday through today I had a vacation at the farm with grandma and grandpa, and Auntie Lori too.
Mom and dad went to Chicago for the weekend on a mini vacation, and so that mom could run a half marathon. I've never been away from them for 2 whole days and nights! But much to their disapointment, I didn't even miss them:) I had lots of fun helping with farm chores and playing with cousin Chloe. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my farm vacation because the camera was with mom and dad, but grandma Dummer got a couple cute ones:) The pics today are mostly of the fun I had in Eau Galle last weekend and throughout the week, and a few of mom and dad in Chicago!
Enjoy, and have a great week! Last week of daycare for me, and then SUMMER with mom:)

I wanted to go all the way in the lake!

Lovin' some blueberries! 

Looking at the mama and baby giraffe at Como Zoo! 


Splish, Splash! Testing out my pool this afternoon...The hose water was a little too cold to sit down in, but I loved standing up and splashing around! 


Mom, ready to start the race! 

13.1 exhausting miles later, cooling off in Lake Michigan:) 


Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment