Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Summer!

I've put summer into full swing and I'm getting outdoors as much as possible! On Friday, my dad took the day off to help clean the house and stain the deck, but when he got done, we made the most of it and walked to the park together!
 Mom and me going down the hot slide...

Stopping for a drink:)

I spent lots of time at the farm this weekend 'cause Daddy was helping with chores and my cousins Connor and Madeline were here for a visit. We played in the sandbox, took turns on the swing, and even went for a wagon ride:) 



We had a great Father's Day with my daddy! We joined him at the farm for breakfast, went to church, had a picnic lunch at the farm and then we came home and after I took a long and much needed nap, we went out in the boat for the 1st time this summer!
I wasn't too sure about it at first, but after a while, I came around...I like the wind blowing through my hair, and daddy even let me put my feet in the freezing cold water! I didn't mind that it was cold at all:)




Mom tried to upload a video of me playing with my tractor, but for some reason we just can't get our video camera compatable with blogger, so for now, the picture will have to do.
I love to play with my tractor and I make all kinds of "vroom, vroom" sounds when I push it all over the house:)

We finally uploaded the pictures off of daddy's phone, so the pictures of me and daddy in the tractor were from a month or so ago, but still worthy of making the post! I really enjoyed riding in the tractor (for a little while anyway;) especially when daddy let me steer the big wheel!


Miss Independent...I even have my own chair for the deck now that I love to get in and out of over and over again!

And one last laugh...I've rediscovered my toes and I love to put them in my mouth:) Even in my carseat, I pull my shoes off and stick my toes in my mouth! Mom says 'yucky!', but I don't seem to mind:)

One last "Happy Father's Day" to the best dad in the whole world. The last 16 months have been the best having such a caring, playful, giving, and loving daddy!
I'm a lucky little girl, and definitely a daddy's girl:)
Love,
Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment