Monday, June 27, 2011

Favorites!

Hello Again!
For this week's post, I'm going to share some of my current favorite things and places...
For starters, the kitchen!
I love to get into every single cupboard I possibly can, and my newest discovery is the baking cupboard...

Mixin' and makin' a cake for my mama! 

I know I've already posted a few different times about my love of playing the piano, but it's still something I love to do...the only difference is that I don't like to just stand there anymore, I have to be sitting on the bench by myself or in a lap. I play from one end of the piano to the other and I've always got both hands going at the same time, and I even sing too!
Future musician?!?! Maybe... 

Singing (and smiling) for the camera... 

I LOVE having visitors at my house and new people to play with (yes, I'm already sick of playing all day everyday with my mom!) This past week my cousin's Dylan and Tyson came to play and visit me for a little bit...Dylan was SO good with me-He'll have to come over more often:-)
Granny's oldest (14) and youngest (16mo.) grandchildren


Another favorite place of mine is to be outside! That's nothing new, but especially now that it's nice, I'm always standing by a door or window telling anyone that will listen "ow-side, ow-side!"
I truly got to experience the great outdoors this weekend for the first time. I don't remember having a bonfire last year cause I was too little, so it was like a first:) Mom, Dad and I camped out at the farm with grandma and grandpa Dummer...we had a bonfire and I even slept in a tent for the first time-and I slept good the whole night through! (That might have had to do wtih the fact that I stayed up at the bonfire until 9:30...way past my bedtime!)
Granny, Great Grandma Val, Bob and Pat also came for the campfire...we roasted hotdogs, marshmallows, and daddy even made popcorn!


Since I'm miss independent, a little chair or somebody's lap just wasn't good enough...I wanted my own big girl campfire chair!
(Hard to tell, but that's a hotdog in my hand that I'm devouring, which dad cooked over the fire for me) 

"More please daddy!" 

Just hangin' out... where else, but outside while dad and grandpa took down the tents in the morning 

I can't remember if I shared this picture yet or not, but if I'm not outside, this is how you can find me any given time around the house... yes, I've mastered the easy door handles in our house! Mom and dad can no longer just close the door and expect me to stay out of a space...no way! I'm quite the explorer, so they get a pretty good workout chasing me around the house and cleaning up my messes:) 

I hope everyone enjoys the warmer week ahead!
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment