Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer is in Full Swing!


Hello Again! I am loving summer time:) I have been going to the pool or playing in our pool at home, taking walks/runs with mom, going to the park and swinging and playing in the sand too! I love being outside!

Mom and dad have taken my highchair off it's stand and now I sit on a big girl chair just like them! I still sit in my actual highchair, but now I eat at the counter with them and rarely ever use my tray...I'm becoming pretty responsible (most of the time) with my food:)


Havin' a yummy snack...I can't decide if I got more in my mouth or on my face:) 

Don't bug me when I'm snacking! 

The usual bedtime routine with one slight difference...I was reading books to daddy instead of him reading to me! I blabber and blabber and point to the pictures in the stories! 


A little quiet reading on my own... 

Shhhh!!! I'm trying to read! 

We celebrating 4th of July at our house with a grill out. We had Uncle Mike, Auntie Lori, and Grandpa and Grandma Dummer over for dinner.
Daddy's Girl:)


 Splishin' and Splashin' with Aunit Lori

It was such a special day, I even got to eat my hot dog with out having to get out of the pool!  


I'll leave you with my favorite picture of the week...I'm getting to be such a big girl now- I even have my very own step stool! It's still kind of big for me, but I can get on it by myself and when I go, I stand on it and talk to myself in the mirror for a long time!


I started swim lessons again today, but this time they are at the outdoor pool. We go every weekday except Friday's for the next 2 weeks, so hopefully next time I'll have some pictures to share with you of that!

Have a great week! Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment