Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

Well I'm a little belated, but I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween! I know I had fun...I got to dress up twice in my costume, on Sunday to visit Great Grandma Dummer and then again Monday night for the 'real' deal. I also had another special day that I got to wear orange and black for my party at daycare. We didn't do the whole neighborhood trick or treating thing, we just drove to a few select places of people we wanted to visit.
Here's a few pics of the festivities from the week...

All decked out in orange and black for my daycare party!
(Don't I look so grown up?!?! How did that happen?)

Pebbles, Fred Flinstone, Chloe the Pirate and Great Grandma enjoying some treats!  


Big kiss for grandma! 

Dad and I carved pumpkins, but I was not nearly as interested as last year in the gooey stuff! I was mostly a naked bystander while dad did all the work and mom took pictures:) 


Our last stop on Halloween was at Grandma and Grandpa Dummer's house and by the time I got there, I was ready for pajamas! So grandma got a few 'Flinstone Family' pictures, but we only got a shot of Fred and Wilma with our camera and a seperate one of me:) 


I had lots of other fun the last week or so too... I'm SO interested in books lately; well, I kind of always have been, but I really like to find things and point and say what they are, or have mom or dad tell me what it is and I repeat it 

Just chillin' on the couch reading my own bedtime story:)


This last week dad FINALLY finished up with harvesting at Pioneer and at the farm. It's so great to have my dad home spendin time with me again and I'm SO much happier:) We did make a few ventures to visit him too...there were a few cheeseburgers in the car dinner nights while we had to bring dad supper in the field! 

Me and my hard working daddy! 

Baby Update: 21 Weeks (Almost 22 now!)
This Friday we go back for another ultrasound, this time an inside one to get a better look at the cervix and placenta...we'll hope for good results and a painless visit! Otherwise baby girl continues to move all over the place like crazy. I'm growing so much faster this time (as everyone told me would be the case!) but even the baby is bigger...typically at this point in pregnancy she should be about 1 pound, but unless I heard the dr. incorrectly, she said the baby is already 1 pound, 9 ounces! That's a lot already...so I may be getting my 10 pounder like Daren after all! Yikes! Let's hope she slows down  her growth rate a little bit in the next 4 months! Otherwise I've been feeling good and we are already starting to think of possibly baby names, although we haven't agreeed or decided on 'the one' yet...sorry, we won't be sharing those until her arrival in March! (We had to keep at least something for a surprise!)

Love,
Danika and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment