Monday, October 24, 2011

And it's A.....

....Another week here and gone! After trying to upload pictures about 6 different times at home last night, finally at 11pm mom called it quits. So, we are quickly doing it this morning, becaus I know some of you are anxious to read what I've been up to!

This weekend we went to a wedding reception for one of dad's extended cousins. I ate like a champ and of course, dance like a pro:) The only time I got crabby was when mom and dad had to pull me off the dance floor to go home and go to bed WAY past my bedtime!

Hangin' out with Auntie Lori

Anxiously waiting my turn to dance.... 


Its's so much fun! Clappin' to the music:) 

No mom, I don't want to dance with you....I can boogie all by myself! 

Chloe...sure, I'll wiggle with you a little bit, then back to doing my own thing! 

On Sunday we went to Great Grandma and Grandpa Spielman's house in Hudson for a get together with the Spielman clan...we celebrated great grandma's 85th birthday and honored grandpa as a veteran-some family went to St. Paul for a reunion for Grandpa, but I was overdue for a nap, so we headed home after the fun festivities!
I had fun playing with my 2nd cousin Reed, although neither of us wanted to sit still with my papa long enough to get a picture!

On the way home, we stopped in Menomonie to visit great grandma Marion, who is still healing from her major bone break in the ankle- She's doing well, but of course it gets kinda lonely by yourself all the time, so we visited and that put a smile on her face:) (ps...sorry great grandma I ate all your cheesy popcorn! It was so yummy though, and it kept me happy:) 

And although I know you love checking in with me each week to see how I'm doing...I know why you are really checking the blog today and it's not about me, but about that baby in mom's belly...
So what do you think...boy or girl?!?!?!

I'm (kinda) happy to announce that I'm having a baby.....






SISTER!!!!
(Don't I look so excited?!?! I kind of am, just not a fan of posing for pictures!) 


Here's a good one of the proud daddy! He loves his girls and is great with us, so I guess it's going to be another daddy's girl! He's already dreading the shopping and teenage years, but let's not rush it:)


Baby Update...20 Weeks
We are half way there! Can you believe it?!?! If the 2nd half of this pregnancy goes anywhere near as fast as the 1st, I've got lots to get ready in not a lot of time! Baby continues to grow and I feel her (fun to say that!:) every day now. The ultrasound showed that she is very healthy (1lb. 9oz already!), and me too, but there was a little concern about my placenta and cervix too close together, so I have to go back for another ultrasound next week, just to double check on how it's doing...the dr. said that it wouldn't cause harm to either of us, it just means that I would have to have a sceduled C-Section, to ensure no complications with the delivery. We'll pray that everything is fine and that a c-section is NOT in our future, but if it is, at least we are both healthy:)

The dreaded belly shot...I figured now that I'm half way I better get one of these taken! It's kind of dark and hard to see, but you get the idea...the belly is growing! 

Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Daren and his Dummer girls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment