Monday, October 3, 2011

Off to the Orchard!

Hello All! I have about 3 minutes to do this blog before I have to walk out the door for the morning, so I don't have too many details for you, but lots of pictures (which is really why you're here anyway, right?!?!:) Yesterday we went to the apple orchard and it was a beautiful day! We had a wagon ride and got to pick our own...daddy picked most of the apples and I ate them, while mom took pictures. It was a team effort!








Since the last time we posted a blog, we also celebreate my Grandma Dummer's birthday!
Here I am with cousin Chloe blowing out her candles:)

We also had a HUGE oak tree taken down from our backyard because it was dead...It left a few big holes in the yard, so we had to fill them in with black dirt. I was dad's helper stomping the dirt down. 

The only thing that makes me happy these days when I wake up from a nap is a snack...and what better than a whole bag of chips:) 

On Saturday, we went to my extended cousin Allison's wedding reception. I LOVED the party! I was hanging out with my cousins Chloe, Madeline, and Connor, and when the music started, boy did I have fun shakin' it on the dance floor!



This video (hopefully it works!) is just a glimpse of me, Madeline, and Connor dancing...SO hilarious!



LOVE YOU!
Danika (Daren & Jamie, and baby too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment