Sunday, January 22, 2012

What a Week!

Well, here we are again...another Sunday! We had quite a hectic week around here, so not a lot of pictures to show for it! Dad went to Iowa for work and was gone from Tuesday-Friday and Amy was also on vacation which meant no daycare. So I spent my days at the farm with Grandma and Papa and my nights alone with mom and Sophie...it was really a different routine than usual! BUT...I LOVED getting to play at the farm and even though I missed my daddy lots, I was a pretty good girl for my mom. Since dad was in Iowa already, we decided to make what very well could be our last trek to Ames, Iowa to visit My cousins Connor and Madeline and Auntie Lisa and Uncle Ben. We never really left the house and I was OK with that because we had lots of fun with all kinds of toys and our imaginations:)
Here are just a few (because they are the only!) pictures of our adventures with the Percy's!
Just playin' with the legos..."cheese"!


Mommy and Connor snugglin' on the couch, still trying to wake up for the day!


Danika and Madeline just hangin' out, having a snack together:)


Can't forget about 'fairy Danika'! Madeline had 2 sets of tutus and wands, so we had some fun wearing them around the house and dancing!
A big THANK YOU to the Percy's for having us and feeding us all weekend:) And also to Auntie Lori who also came with us and entertained me for the 4+ hour drives each way! Miss you all already!


In case you didn't know, I have a birthday coming up soon! Hard to believe I'm going to be 2 in just 3 short weeks... mom tried to get some pictures of me to create a bday party invite, but I wasn't so cooperative. I'm really good at saying 'cheese', but not so into looking at the camera and actually smiling with my cheese:) These were the best we got...


Playing with some of my decorations from my 1st bday party 


Mommy: "Danika, how old are you going to be?"
Me: "Two!" (Holding up two fingers...of course not long enough to quite get the shot:) 


Well between vacationing to Iowa, daddy being gone most of the week, mommy teaching an after school class and her being sick all week, that's all the pictures you get from this hectic week... hope you enjoy:)

Have a great week ahead!
Love,
Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment