Sunday, February 5, 2012

Splish Splash:)

Happy Sunday!
Short and sweet tonight, but here are a few highlights from the last few weeks... Last weekend I spent some time with daddy at the farm. I got help feed the calves with papa and visit the big mama cows.

Guess what I started this week?!?! Swim lessons again! We go every Wednesday to the YMCA after daycare. Mom's been busy at work teaching after school classes, and with her dr. and chiropractor appointments, so dad was a trooper and he took me to my 1st set of lessons. Mom eventually came to snap a few pictures. I was a little hesitant at 1st, but of course by the time lessons were over I refused to get out! I splished and splashed like crazy! 



Thanks to my recent obsession with Dora the Explorer, I like to cart around my backpack on my back just like Dora does:)  

Hi mom and dad:) (Don't I look so grown up in this picture?!?! Just wait until my baby sister comes- then I'll really look big!)



As we speak, this is what I'm doing right now...scarfing down some snacks watching the Super Bowl with Auntie Lori, Uncle Mike, mom and dad. I've had a great weekend- I got to play with Granny yesterday morning while mommy and daddy went to a child birthing class, and then Lori and MIke came to play and spent the night and are here now for the football festivities.  SO, I better get back to my company... 


Baby Update: 35 weeks- 5 to go!
Baby continues to kick and wiggle in there as it grows! It's a good sign to feel the movement, but it's also causing lots of braxton hicks, insomnia, tiredness, exhaustion, and overall grumpiness for mom:) Poor dad has to put up with her a little bit longer:) Our midwives say things are going great though and baby is measuring about 33 inches, so it's on track to be about 6-7 pounds just like me!
So hard to believe we will have another little one in the house in such a sort amount of time! Hopefully she stays in there to cook at least a few more weeks because mom has LOTS of preparing to do at school before she's gone for the rest of the school year...BUT like everyone keeps saying, baby will come when she's ready and we will be ready too! Who knows, this time it could be late instead of early...only time will tell:)
Have a happy Superbowl Sunday and a great week!!
Love, Danika and family

No comments:

Post a Comment