Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let the Birthday Celebrations Begin!!!

Hi Again!
This weekend we celebrated my upcoming 2nd birthday! I had a wonderful party with lots of family...I feel so blessed to have so many cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandma's and grandpa's that care so much about me and celebrated with me! We didn't get too many good pictures- that seems to happen when you are the hostest, too many other things going on, but here is a little look at the day...

Opening presents


Chips from Auntie Lori! 


Watching my birthday video w/cousin Madeline in my new chair... (while enjoying chips of course!) 


My great grandparents 

"My balloon!"
Attempting to catch a 'cheese' but it turned out more of a grumpy face than a smile 



I have my 2 yr. checkup coming up on my birthday Tuesday, so I'll give you a full growth report and update next week!


Baby Update....36 weeks and counting!
Here it is...the dreadful belly shot. I feel like I've grown so much faster this time, which is the norm after your 1st, but looking back at pictures I'm about the same, so that makes me feel a little better about the rapid weight gain! I've actually measured the same (33 inches) at the last few checkups, so if at next week's checkup I haven't grown, they want to do an ultrasound just to make sure baby is still growing and that things are going as plannned- otherwise I'm doing pretty good! Just the usual, but not fun, contractions here and there and tiredness!




Have a great LOVE week everyone...I know we will here at the Dummer household with lots of birthday celebrating to be had! Hard to believe it was 2 years ago already that we were blessed when Ms. Danika Jolee came into this world!
More to come next week about the adventures in the life of Danika!

Love,
Danika and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment