Sunday, November 7, 2010

Few Pictures...Fewer Words!

Hi again! Seeing as how I didn't get last week's blog done until mid-week, I don't have a whole lot of new events or news to share...however, I know you love new pictures of what I've been up to so here is a quick look at my week(end)!

On Saturday, mom and I went to Tigerton, where mom used to live and teach. I was a great car rider, considering we made the 2+ hour drive there AND back in one day! We got to see mom's good friend Kristen and I played with her son's Carson and Dane. It was a fun day:)

Soph-dog and I have been enjoying our time together a little more...and when Sophie doesn't like something I'm doing, she is just learning to move! You can see in the picture below I'm good at getting up on my knees and I'm SO close to crawling forward-Sophie doesn't look too excited about that though!

 I mentioned above that I'm close to crawling forward...You can see in the picture below I've already mastered the skills of scooting backwards I was playing on the front edge of the blanket and then got crabby when my legs got stuck under the couch and I couldn't go anymore...(leave it to mom to pull out the camera instead of helping me!)

I've also become quite the helper around the house- Here I am 'tossing' the clothes out of the basket for mom to fold. This was a big entertainment for me for quite a while!

Mom and her camera again...my new favorite way to sleep is on my tummy- no matter how many times mom comes in and rolls me over, I roll around all over the crib until I find a position that I'm comfy in, and 9 out of 10 times it's my tummy- I was really out for the count at nap time in this picture!

Today I celebrated what would have been my Uncle Scott's 33rd birthday by going out for lunch and spending time with his 2 sons, my cousins Dylan and Tyson and my granny. Dylan was SO good with me and played with me lots! 


I'm also discovering how to pull myself up...the trouble is, the things I want to pull up on are lighter than me so they usually topple over on top of me! Mom and dad have been supporting my toys and in the picture below you can see I finally did it! I don't stand for too long on my own yet, but I sure enjoy the new view from the top!

Have a great week everyone! More to come next week:)
Love, Danika Jolee

No comments:

Post a Comment