Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slow Week...fast 9 months!

Happy 9 month birthday to me today! Hard to believe I came into this world 9 months ago so small and fragile...and now look at me! I've gone through so many different developmental and personality stages, it's crazy! Mom and dad remember when they were just waiting and waiting for me to smile for 'real' at them, and now I can't stop smiling! Then they couldn't wait for me to sit up on my own, and now I'm bored with that and want to be standing! They couldn't wait to feed me 'real' baby food that was practically as runny as milk, and now I'm eating cottage cheese, mashed potatoes, yogurt, noodles, puffs, etc...! SO many changes! Every stage has been so special and have gone by way too fast:)
Enjoy the limited pictures this week. I'm continuing to stand on my own-The window and my leap frog table are my two favorite things to pull up on and stand by..1, because they are just the right height...and 2, because I can see interesting things when I'm up there! Either looking out the window or watching the flashing lights and listening to the music.


Look at what a big girl I am!

 Showing off with daddy

I know I can get myself up here!

My teeth hurt:( I'm surprised I didn't chew a hole in my ducky, I was gnawing on it so hard!

I try to go forward and I just keep going backwards! Then I end up under my leap frog table! Ugg...so frustrating!

Daddy spoiling me with my 1st taste of mashed potatoes...loaded with salt, butter, and gravy of course...VERY new, flavorful tastes for me! (I think I ate more of them than he did!)

Enjoy your week and the colder, snowier weather! I still don't know what to think of that white stuff that was on the ground outside, but I've been pretty fastinated by it:) More to come next week!
Love, Danika (and mom and dad too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment