Sunday, January 16, 2011

11 Months Old!

Happy Sunday!
Hate to say, but this is going to be short and sweet. My mom and dad have been bit by the flu bug (or a horrible case of food poisoning) and have been down and out since last night! They are finally on the upswing and are able to keep liquids and foods in, but they are still pretty weak and dizzy and achy....SO, they shipped me off with my granny today! She was coming from the cities to visit me and go to church anyway, but because mom and dad are sick she took me with her to great grandma Val's. I'm having fun with her and I hope my mom and dad are feeling better... I think they'll come get me this evening!
So what's new with this 11 month old you ask?!?! Well, same old same old... play, eat, sleep, go to daycare, etc... So hard to believe I'm going to be 1 in no time at all! These days I love to please my parents- I help mom with the dishes and I love to play basketball with dad:)


Cousin Christian's 3rd grade class is reading the book Flat Stanley and they made flat snowflakes to send to people all over the country and we were lucky enough to get Christian's. We are supposed to take pictures of it with us doing things, and then write back to the class about our adventures and how far away we are from their school. I had fun showing the flat snowflake all my toys (A few times I wanted to eat it, but I think we will be able to send it back in tact!)

Mom is having a little trouble controlling herself when it comes to buying clothes for me, her little Valentine! There are just way too many cute girl clothes for this time of year! And why not show of my birthday holiday?!?!
(Here I am in one my outfits doing what I do best, snacking!)

I still LOVE my Sophie-dog, but I've gotten better about giving her space too. I like to play by her and around her, but I don't try to climb on her like I used to (I think she appreciates that!) 
Well, time for me to get back to playing with granny (and for mom to lay back down!) Another typical week ahead for me- daycare, playing, eating, and sleeping:) I hope it's a good, healthy, week for everyone! (Including me!)
Love, Danika


No comments:

Post a Comment