Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Here it is, Sunday again already! Where do the weeks go? It was a fun, busy, typical week here at the Dummer household. Wake up, play, daycare, play, eat, bath, and bedtime- pretty typical days!

I have been such a good player lately...I'm so content to play on my own most of the time. When mom and dad are making supper I play all around the kitchen with my favorite tupperware, and I stop for a snack once in a while too!

I do my part and help with the dishes too!

And of course, I help with the laundry...or I think I'm helping! As soon as mom gets it folded, I unfold it just as quick!

"But look how cute I am!!!"

 I went to visit my grandma Chris on Saturday and we did what we girls do best...we went shopping! I also got to play at Grandma's house for a little while and I had fun playing with cousin Collin's pretend food and shopping cart- (hint, hint mom and dad...I think I might want something like that!) 


 For the NFC championship game Auntie Lori, Uncle Mike, and our Friends Josh & Audrey and baby Evelyn came over to watch the game. Evelyn got to try out a few of my old toys and I was really interested and curious about her tonight!
Oh, and GO PACK GO!!! Can't wait for Super Bowl Sunday:) 


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, our basement is finally finished (minus the bathroom) and I have a nice big area to play. Mom and dad have pretty much realized that it's never going to be a neat or organized space...and they are learning to live with it:) That's the perk of a basement I guess! I LOVE to play down there and that's all that matters! 

...but, the perks of my new play space, also have new dangers! I've decided that I love the stairs and for the first time, I climbed all the way to the top! I did it all by myself, but I'm still a little clumsy so mom and dad stayed close behind (with the camera of course;)
Now the tricky part of learning how to go down the stairs! Any suggestions for mom and dad?
Well, I better get to bed and let mom visit with Auntie Lori and Uncle Mike and dad...have a good week:)
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment