Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

And what a great Christmas it was! I had lots of fun with all my family at my many Christmas celebrations and I got so many great presents!

Here I am in the new jacket Granny got me

With my 'Dummer' cousins Connor, Chloe and Madeline
With 2 of my cousins on mom's side of the family; Cameron and Collin

I got a Leap Frog Fridge Farm from mom and dad...


My 1st wooden puzzle...

A ladybug pillow pet from Grandma and Grandpa Dummer...

And TONS of other things that I love. It's so much fun to get new things...I was getting kind of tired of the same old boring stuff at home:) I've really enjoyed my 11 days out of daycare spending time at home with mom and dad...(don't tell them, but I'm actually really looking forward to going back and playing with Amy and my friends too, though!)
Aside from the many Christmas festivities we spent some days just hanging out at home, a few other days shopping, visiting, and playing.
Right before Christmas our basement was officially finished (except the bathroom) so I've been loving playing down there and having the freedom to roam around without being told NO!
Here's the main living room area...
And the other side where all my toys are now!
There are also 2 bedrooms, our laundry/storage area, and the bathroom.
It's nice not to be cramped upstairs anymore! I love my new space:)


Other than recooperating from the holidays, there isn't a whole lot of new stuff to report on about me! I'm growing and changing every day and I continue to expand my babbling vocabulary with new sounds. I give kisses, wave bye-bye, and I'm starting to give hugs (kind of). I can pretty much pull up or crawl on or around anything. I'm getting brave standing with just one hand holding onto something and I've even transfered from one thing to another, as well as walk along the side of something. I'm still not too sure about standing completely on my own though- my legs aren't quite ready to handle that! I eat pretty much anything and everything and I seem to enjoy it....except for some reason, I'm not a fan of bananas!

Back to our routine tomorrow- Mom to work and me to daycare! Dad gets one more day off, then he's back at it too. I've been spoiled spending so much time with my family, but the routine will be good again.
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and have a wonderful 2011!
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment