Sunday, April 8, 2012

Surprise...another post!

I forgot I had a few pictures on my phone I wanted to share from the week as well:) I have a new app. called Instagram and I'm addicted to it! It lets you edit your photos with different types of lighting...the only problem is I have an OLD original version of the iphone so my photo quality isn't the greatest, but these were too cute to pass up sharing:) Enjoy!

"I said CHEESE mom!"


The best photo of the week...sisters:) 


Dad and Danika enjoy what else, but beef sticks and cheese:) Not in the picture because it's being shoved in Danika's mouth at the moment the picture was taken! 


Visiting with Grams and listening to her read Danika story after story... they could have sat there all day long and read stories together I think! 


(Daren won't be too happy about the less than flattering pictures of him I'm posting, but the moments were too cute to pass up!)

Taken at about 2am...After I feed Haddie, I usually go pump etc... and Daren's job is to swaddle her up and either put her in the bassinet or sit up with her if she needs to burp. On this particular night he decided to leave her right next to him and their heads just kind of melted into each other as they both zonked out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment