Sunday, September 8, 2013

Last Hurrah!

Back to school means craziness! It's been a week of adjustment at our house....Not only am I back at work, but Daren had long days so I was on my own with the girls. They are doing pretty well easing back into daycare, but they are definitely more tired and grumpy for their mama when they come home...and I am equally as tired (and probably grumpy) at them. I sure do miss them during the day though, so we make the best of what little time we have together these days.
This weekend we went to Birchwood with some friends for a last summer getaway. We rented a family friend's cabin and enjoyed our weekend of relaxing, fishing, and boating.
Because of the week we had, I have zero pictures from the week, but did manage to snap a few pics of our weekend on my phone, so that's what you get this week!
 
The fish were really biting and the boys caught a couple good ones, so Daren decided to filet a few for our supper

 
Painting fun! 
 
Watching their daddies 


 
We're barely awake, but we're ready to fish! 

 
She caught one! 

 
 
Last weekend the girls and I ventured to Phoenix park, in hopes of taking some somewhat decent pictures myself...I've loved all the professional ones we've had done, but they are not cheap! So, I decided to see what my camera could do...we didn't get anything great, but it was a fun adventure! Hopefully I'll edit a few and maybe they'll look OK(in all my spare time)

 
Love this one! Not a great face D, but a cute high five for the dog statue:) 















 
 
Alright peeps, this girl is tired! That's all you get! Have a great week:)
Love,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment