Monday, April 12, 2010

Say Cheeeese!!

Hi Everyone! Mom's mission this week was to catch a picture of me smiling and she finally accomplished it! (sort of) I smile all the time lately, but it happens so fast I'm not very cooperative with camera's! Can you believe I'm already 8 weeks old?!?! Where did they go? I've grown and changed so much...I go to the dr. this upcoming week so we'll have to wait and see how much weight I've gained this month. If you recall, at my 1 month checkup I had gained 3 pounds since I was born. Mom and dad are hoping I haven't gained quite that much, but I sure am filling out and becoming quite a chunk!
I LOVE hanging out with my daddy! My night time crabbiness has seemed to fade quite a bit so he gets to hear and experience all my new motions and noises when he gets home from work!
I got to go visit my grandma Chris AGAIN this week!! Unfortunately, it wasn't a pre planned visit and Grandma gave mommy a bit of a health scare, but luckily she seems to be MUCH better. Hopefully one of these days mommy can convince her to move closer to us. If mom can't do it, I will with my adorableness! It will be too much for Grandma to miss out on!
Of course another sleep picture had to be included in this week's blog- It's just the best thing ever when I fall asleep on mom or dad's chest. This day I was so tuckered out I just melted right into mommy! At that moment, there was not a single important thing that mom had to do around the house, other than snuggle with me! (Which we did happily for 2 hours!)
One final picture for the week...
Mom said I was getting to be a 'chunk' and this picture is proof! Of course, the way mom is holding me doesn't help my figure look too flattering, but this is me! Quite a transformation from 8 weeks ago:)

Love, Danika (and Mom, Dad, and Sophie too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment