Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hi Everyone! Here's a few quick pics from last week. Things at home are going well. I love to 'talk' to my mom and dad and I smile SO much- of course mom never has the camera handy when she should! Below is a picture of me and mom getting ready to go outside for a stroll! I LOVE to be outside so I'm really looking forward to the weather warming up so we can do it more often!
Just hanging out on the lawn!
My daddy has been working harder than ever lately and usually I'm just waking up and ready to eat when he leaves for work and mom is putting me to bed by the time he gets home so we don't get much time together (The joys of Spring and planting in the fields!!) One day last week we had a little bit of time to hang out so we took advantage of it:) I was telling him a story about the lights and music on my star that we're looking at!
When I don't feel like playing around you can usually find mom wearing me. This way she gets some things around the house done and I usually always end up falling asleep because I'm so comfy and cozy next to mom. Believe it or not, I think my favorite thing is when she vacuums when she's wearing me! The humming of the vacuum puts me right to sleep:)
Here's some more quality time with my dad:) I was getting ready for my bath (yes, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and like to be naked, but there was a reason for it this time!) I love to smile and talk to him! I didn't even pee on him! (Like I've been known to do with mom;)
We don't have much planned this week. Dad's busy at work so it's just me and mom at the house all day every day pretty much so if you're ever in the area and want to visit us, we're always around! Mom goes back to work in 3 weeks so we're making the most of our time together! Have a good week everyone!
Love~Danika and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment