Monday, May 3, 2010

"F" is for Family, Friends, and Fun!!!

F is my letter of the week because my week was filled with fun times with my family and friends!
"F" is for Fun: I had lots of fun with mom this week just hanging out at home. I'm learning and doing so many new things. I've discovered my hands and LOVE to put them in my mouth! I also have been sticking my tongue out lately!
 Smiles, smiles, smiles:) I am such a smiley girl (when I'm in a good mood!) I'm full of smiles in the morning!
 I can only stand tummy time for a few minutes, but when I am on my tummy, I'm getting so much stronger! I keep pushing my body up with my hands and my head is getting stronger too! 
 "F" is for Family: Last week my daddy continued to be super busy at work...he left before I woke up in the mornings and he got home after I was in bed at night so I didn't get to see him much...BUT, the week ended great because it rained so on Friday night dad came home before I went to bed and we had a family date night at his favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse! Then, he had ALL day Saturday off to spend with us too! It was such a treat;) We went for a walk together with Sophie, went to the Farmer's Market, and played around together!
Another family member I spent some time with last week was my Great Grams. Mom and I went and had lunch with her on Thursday and mom and Grams played some games (what they love to do best together!) Of course Great Grams won! I really enjoyed my time with her and she was so good to me! It must be a special Grandma thing, but I'd be crying and she's start talking to me and I'd calm right down.
"F" is for Friends: Over the weekend, I got to spend some great time with great friends! Some of moms good friends from Tigerton, Kristen and her mom Julie, came to visit us on Sunday. Kristen brought her 4 month old little guy, Dane, to play with me. Of course they were too busy yapping the whole time and they forgot to take a picture of us together!!!! It was so nice of them to make the long drive over to visit us. We miss them already!
On Saturday evening, mom and dad's friends Kari and Trent came over and they brought along their kiddos, my friends Molly and Max. Molly is 2 1/2 and Max is 9 months. We had lots of fun together playing bean bags and grilling out. Molly really likes to play with my daddy so she wanted him to hang out with her on the retaining wall:)
Then Molly decided there was room for mom and me too! So much fun!
We also played duck, duck, goose and Molly showed me how to roll and slide down the hill in our backyard when I get bigger!
See, I told you I had lots of Fun with Family, and Friends this week:)
 If you haven't seen me lately, you won't believe how much I'm growing and changing. I'm not quite as chunky as I was a month ago because I'm lengthening a little bit, but I've still got my chipmunk cheeks:) My facial features are even changing and except for mom's nose, I think I look a lot more like my daddy now!
Have a great week everyone!
Love, Danika and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment