Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Months Old Already!!!

Hello:) Hard to believe on Friday I turned 3 months old! It's gone so fast! Mom put me on the scale on Friday and I weight 14lbs 0oz.! I'm making noises and I have a little bit of a laugh. I can sit up pretty good with some support. I'm still not a fan of tummy time though! I haven't rolled over yet either, but the more I practice the stronger I get!
This past week was kind of crazy busy! Mom had to go to school a few of the days last week to meet the new kindergarteners for next year and get ready to go back this week. It wasn't as relaxing hanging out at home as we had hoped it would be! We also had a big weekend to get ready for and were gone from Friday afternoon until Sunday night. We were in St. Paul for mom's best friend Danielle's wedding. I got to hang out at the rehearsal dinner on Friday and the brunch on Sunday, but I skipped the wedding festivities and hung out with Grandma Chris-my first overnight away from mom and dad!!! I did just great though:)
Dad brought me to where the wedding was for a few hours so mom could feed me...me and dad were troopers just hanging out while mom was running around taking pictures and getting ready for the wedding!
The newlyweds!
Danielle and Justin Duchemin!
(Yes, another DD and JD)
Mommy and Auntie D:)
Daddy helping Danielle 'win' with the most $$$ for the Dollar Dance!
Overall it was a busy, but crazy weekend and we were happy to be a part of it!
As I said before mom goes back to work this week...Boo Hoo:(
I don't who it's going to be harder for, me or mom...probably mom because I know I'll be in good hands! There are only 3 1/2 weeks of the school year left and then mom and I get to spend all summer together. Grandma Lynn, Grandma Chris, and Daddy are all going to take some time off to watch me for those 3 weeks so I'm looking forward to all that quality time wtih my family:)
Well, I better go-I'm getting a little cranky because I'm ready to eat and that's not something I'm too patient about waiting to do!
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment