Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy (early) Father's Day!

Even though Father's Day is next Sunday, we celebrated my daddy this weekend. Mommy got him tickets to a Twin's game as a gift and it was Saturday's game against the Braves. She thought she better get them now before Summer gets crazy busy for him at the farm and at Pioneer. He deserved it for being such a great dad! While they went to the game I stayed with Grandma Chris for the evening. 

Target field was pretty neat...It was misting pretty much the whole game, but it was still fun for mom and dad. As much as they love me, it was nice to have an evening out for themselves too:)


On the way home from Minnesota this afternoon, we stopped in Hudson to visit my great grandma and grandpa Spielman. They were happy to see us and it was nice to visit with them. I made Great Grandma feel kind of bad though becaues Every time she'd hold me I would cry, but yet I sat with Great Grandpa for about 20 minutes! (Don't worry Grandma, it's not your fault...I was hungry and tired when it was your turn!)




I have continued this week to find my voice and tell all kinds of stories! I'm getting SO close to rolling over too! Daddy kind of helped me roll from my belly onto my back a few weeks ago, but I can get completely on my side when I'm on my back, but them I'm not sure how to get all the way onto my belly from my side! One of these days soon! I also have really started reaching and grabbing for toys too.





Overall I'm such a good baby! Hard to believe tomorrow I'll be 4 months old! That means time for a check up with Dr. Usher this upcoming week and a few more shots:(
Well, it's past my bedtime so I better get to bed...glad I could FINALLY get a post done on a Sunday like I've been promising-hopefully I can keep up with it next Sunday! Have a good week everyone:)
Love, Danika (and mom and dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment