Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm lovin' the warmer weather and getting to play outside! In the picture above, I was hanging outside while mom planted flowers. We had a busy week! Lots of visiting and visitors. At the beginning of the week we went to my great grandma and grandpa Spielman's in Hudson to celebrate their anniversary and the whole family was there! I got to play with my cousins and Grandpa Dummer even got some happy snuggle time with me:) I was a pretty good girl, except when bedtime came, I was ready to be done with pictures and all that happy business, I just wanted to sleep!

Above: My 3 cousins and me with Great Grandpa and Grandma Spielman
(Connor 4, Chloe 4, Madeline 1, Me 4 months)
Below: Me and Grandpa Dummer, just checkin' eachother out:)



I've had some unusual fussiness the last week or two that mom and dad have been less than thrilled about...but I guess it comes with the whole package! I might be cutting teeth because I've been exploring my mouth with my tongue and fingers and any toys I can get to fit in it! I still have many happy moments though, which make it all worth it! The last day or two have been much better so maybe I'm on the upswing!
I LOVE to look at myself in the mirror lately- I really like when people I recognize (like mom and dad) are also looking in the mirror because then I see them and giggle.

I've also become so strong and I can now bare my whole body weight on my legs for a little while... so I enjoy 'standing' when someone is holding me!
One of the funnest parts of my week was yesterday when I got to take my 1st boat ride!!! Mom and dad were a little nervous to take me out, but they tested out the life jacket on me at home to see if I'd be a happy camper or not with it on, and it really didn't bother me so we packed up the boat and were off to the lake! It was a little tricky when it came to putting the boat in and getting it out of the water-it would have been nice to have just one more hand to hold me while mom and dad were taking care of the boat, but I just sat in my car seat and waited my turn!
I loved the breeze and the fresh air...it was so much fun and so relaxing that it put me right to sleep! (How anyone could fall asleep in that life jacket, I don't know! Must have been pretty tired!)

Snoozin' in my favorite spot...with my dad:)
Looking forward to another great fun-filled week!
Love, Danika and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment