Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi all- So, mom is a little late (again!) with the post, but that's just how life goes! She survived her last week and a half with the kindergarteners. We are both looking forward to spending time together having fun this summer! Although, it's a little bittersweet because I've had a BLAST the last week and a half with my daddy! He took such good care of me. We played, visited mom, and somehow even got things done around the house! (Now mom has to try and keep up with how great he did!) Here we are having fun together!

I've really started to come out of my shell the last few weeks. I giggle and make A LOT of noises! I have lots of stories to tell! I still love kicking and splashing during bathtime too! 


I'm looking forward to a fun-filled summer! We'll be around so give us a call or stop by and visit:)
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment