Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy-O!!!

Today is my daddy's 27th birthday!
To celebrate, after church we went to the farm to hang out and have lunch with my Dummer family. I got to visit daddy in the barn and see all the new calfs...only 19 so far, but lots more to come. Maybe next year I'll get to help feed them:) I also had fun with Auntie Lori looking at and petting the kitties.
Another successful week at daycare here and gone. I've become really used to going to Amy's house and getting to know my new friends-especially Ally who is just a few months younger than me. The only downside about daycare is that I'm getting used to having bottles and I'm not so interested in nursing anymore, which is making it hard for mommy to keep up with me, so we've been supplementing (working towards making the switch) with formula. I don't even notice the difference, except I seem much happier now, like I'm actually getting enough to drink and getting full...that wasn't the case lately when it came to nursing (I think it's harder for mom than it is for me to make the switch!)

Lots of switches happened this week...I also made the switch to a big girl carseat!!! I LOVE it beacuse now I can sit up and look around. The only bad thing is that when I fall asleep, it's not quite as comfortable...

(See what I mean?!?! My poor neck!)

Over Labor Day Weekend we had a campfire and we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. It was the perfect night for it!

Sophie Dog has also been a little more curious about me lately too. When I'm playing on the floor she tends to come and sit right next to me! (We'll see if that continues once I start to get on the move and try to grab her hair and ears and tail!) BUT for now, she's a great big sister and love hangin' out together:)


Well, sorry it's a short one this week, but I better go spend some time with my daddy!
Have a good week everyone:)
Love, Danika
Daren and Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment