Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to Work for Mom(sniff, sniff) Means FUN, FUN, FUN, for me!!

This was my first full week of daycare at Amy's house and I LOVED it! Of course, mom had a harder time than I did with our first drop off day, but once she realized how much fun I was having with all my new friends, she was happy too! I have 3 or 4 other friends that come to Amy's everyday and my best bud is Allie...she's 2 months younger than me and Amy tells mom that we are pretty good at entertaining each other. We do tummy time together and play with with blocks together, and we even seem to be on the same napping schedule!
Last weekend I got to spend a whole day at the farm with grandma and grandpa and Auntie Lori while mom and dad went to the Minnesota State Fair. Someday I'll get to experience it, but I'm pretty sure I would have been very crabby sitting in my stroller all day long in the heat and with ALL those people!!


I am still loving my food and it's probably about time for mom and dad to up my intake a little bit...not like I'm wasting away or anything, but when I'm hungry, I"M HUNGRY! And lately when my food is gone, I'm still hungry! I hope they get the hint pretty soon that my crying is for a reason, and the reason is I want more! I also am really showing mom and dad that I'm miss independent when it comes to drinking...if I'm having my milk in a bottle I want to hold it all by myself, and the same goes for my sippie cup!I'm such a big girl:)





We went to the final music in the park last Thursday night at Phoenix Park. We brought a blanket and some snacks and beverages and we just hung out and listened to the music. I stayed up way past my bedtime, but I was in such a good mood you couldn't even tell! I was bouncing all around to the music and as happy as could be! Hopefully we'll get to go more next summer...by then I'll be walking all around and might cause a little more trouble for mom and dad though!


Yesterday morning mommy ran in the 5 mile Buckshot Run at Carson Park so dad and I bundled up to go watch her. We heard the loud gun give a bang and off the runners went (all 600 of them!) We hung around and talked to people and before we knew it, 38 minutes later, mom was coming across the finish line. She was about the 100th finisher. She didn't place, but her time was better than last time so she was happy:) I had a blast watching the kids do the 2 mile and the fun run...I can't wait until I get bigger in a few years and then dad and I can do the fun run since he's not really up for running the longer races with mom:)

Well, that's about all we've been up to the last 2 weeks. I'm sitting in moms lap right now trying to touch and bang on every key so I think it's time to call it quits for now. Have a good week!
Love, Danika (and Daddy and Mommy too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment