Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hi everyone:) To be honest, I don't have a whole lot to report this week, but I know you still like hearing from me and seeing what I've been up to so I'll babble for a little bit!
The week came and went pretty fast and I don't have much to show for it (You can blame that one on my mom...she didn't break out the camera hardly at all!)
I've had a nasty cold the last week and it started with lots of coughing and now the coughing has subsided, but my nose has turned on like a faucet. I've been so stuffed up that I'm not a fan of my pacifier or drinking my bottle this week because it's too hard to suck...I have to stop and take a break because I can't breathe out of my nose! I've still been pretty happy and in a great mood though:)
I continue to get stronger when I'm on my belly and turn circles, and scoot backwards. Sitting up is still currently my favorite play 'method' though. I started having a 3rd meal this week...lunchtime:) Amy gets to feed me everyday so mom and dad didn't know how it was going, but Amy assured them that I'm eating up my veggies at lunch time, just like the big kids (except mine are much mooshier:) At home, dinner time has become a bit of a game for me! Sometimes I gobble it right up, and other times I'm just not in the mood so mom and dad have to try again later in the night. I keep trying to get my point across to mom and dad that I can do it myself, but for some reason, they aren't buying it yet...maybe it's because I like to put more on my face than in my mouth?!?! Either way, I have fun with it:)


 This weekend mom and dad and me went to Weavers and we got some veggies and other food, as well as pumpkins and mums. I played while mom planted them and then of course, I was just looking too darn cute and happy to pass up a photo opportunity:)

Well, sorry to say, but that's about it for the week! Just a typical week in the life of Danika... Eat, Sleep, poop, play and go to daycare- Gotta love it:)
Talk to ya next week!!!!
Danika Jolee
(Mom and Dad too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment