Sunday, February 27, 2011

CHEESE!

Hi Again!
For cutting 3 more teeth, I had a pretty great, happy week! When mom says "cheese" I know just how to ham it up for the camera, so that's what this week's post will show you:)

I am still SUCH a good eater and I love meal time! I'm drinking milk from a sippie like a champ, and I've completely forgotten all about the bottle- that's for babies, and last time I checked, that's not me anymore!


Lately I stand and walk along anything I can! I will 'walk' down the entire hallway in our house just by holding on to the wall. 

As I mentioned I'm currently cutting 3 more teeth...it took me nearly 9 months to get my 1st tooth, and in the last 3 months I've acquired 4 more! I currently have 5 teeth that have cut through(2 on the bottom, 3 on top) and I'm cutting 2 more on top and 1 on the bottom (that mom and dad can see anyway!) This picture with my granny kind of shows my teeth:) 

I still LOVE bathtime and I play until I get pruny, or sometimes longer if mom and dad let me:) We got some new bath letters and numbers today so we decided to try them out in the tub tonight...


The bath was tons of fun like always...but we also had a new experience!
My parents knew it would happen one day...

Mom just wastn't prepared...

When she got up to get a towel for me out of the cupboard, she came back to a surprise...


***WARNING***

*Some of you may not want to see this*


*
*
*
Yep, floating amongst my new foam letters is POO! 

Mom was pretty much in shock and didn't even know what to do in the moment...so why not delay me in the poopy water a little longer and get the camera:)

I got out while she cleaned it up, but then of course I had to get back in to have a 2nd bath to get clean, again!

"Hi Mom...I'm so much happier now that I got that out of my system!"
What a kid!

The only time this week that have really gotten crabby is when mom or dad leave a room, or when dad leaves for work in the morning. Apparently 12-18 months is the peak time for seperation anxiety, so unfortunately, it's totally normal!
Usually, mom and I leave near the same time as dad so we're all rushing around to get ready, but on Tuesday, mom had parent teacher conferences that evening, but no school during the day so we got to hang out at home.
What wasn't so great, was having to send dad off to work:( I crawled over to the door when he left, stood up, and started pounding on it...trying to get him to come back! It didn't work:/

Eventually, I got over it and found something else to entertain me, but I do love spending time with my dad:)
Well, off to bed for me to get rested for another busy week! Hope you all have a great week too!
Love, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment